Tuesday, February 21, 2012
2.21.12 - In the Hospital
He's feeling better, I love that smile and that guy! He's doing a little better today. Still having spasms, but he's better. They are going to be doing an MRI at some point today. Mean while they are just trying to make him comfortable. He's sitting up a little at a time. I finally talked him into putting his knees up, he needs to listen to the people that have had back issues, trust me we have learned what works and what doesn't work.
I had my laptop out working on the blog and he asked what I was doing. I told him I'm working on my photo a day blog. And he said well here's a picture for today! I laughed and said "oh I got yesterdays also". And I showed him the pictures I took yesterday. lol So then, while you know it, lets just do today's. I put my laptop on cam and he thought I was doing a video. lol Anyways, I have about 15 photos from today, it took him to about photo7 to realize he was half naked ad started putting on his gown! lol This is all I'm willing to share of his sexy chest.
Today's, RN, Dylen and NA, Laurie, are really nice. Laurie even spells her name right. lol Oh wait I just realized you don't know my name or what I look like. Oh now that's fun in itself. lol My name is Laurie also, if you couldn't figure that out, but mine has a twist, I'm LaurieAnn.
Hospital rooms, with knocked out, snoring boyfriends is kinda boring. Good thing they have the cooking channel. Now I'm hungry! Great! I did make some muffins before I came here today. Well I guess that's it for now, I might come back update his status if we hear about it today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment