So, I found this really cool idea of taking a picture everyday for a year. I've decided that would be fun since I love photography anyways.
To explain the title of my blog: My sweet boyfriend who will probably be the just of most of photos is a Foot taller than me and he's a Foot (12 years) younger than me. He's been my best friend for a Foot (12 months) now. But we have only been dating for about half a Foot.
He has 5 children total, 3 boys and 2 girls, which really throws my Foot process down the drain. I have 4 children, all boys and 2 grandchildren, all boys! So, even with adding in my group of half a foot, we still don't come out to a Foot. I'm thinking we are going to have to get a pet to balance this brood out. Our combined brood ranges from 5 years old to 28. What a range and variety. To boot, this brood is scattered from NC to NM.
Most of the photos that will posted will probably be of the 2 girls and my boyfriend. We see the girls every weekend, the boys not so often, but I'm sure I will figure out a way to get something of them in here at some point in the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment